This Cubics set includes ergonomic Cubics Symfonie Rose wood needle tips in the 7 most useful sizes plus accessories and no-kink cables in a variety of lengths. Cuboid shape in square cross-section gradually gives way to perfectly tapered birch wood needle points. Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn for the best knitting experience.
Needle size is measured diagonally and fits into standard needle sizer just like round needles. Grip of a square shape makes them ideal for those with arthritis. Perfect for beginners too. Beautifully packaged in fabric case with clear vinyl window.
This set includes:
- 7 Pairs of Needle Tips: 4.00mm, 4.50mm, 5.00mm, 5.50mm, 6.00mm, 7.00mm, 8.00mm (Laminated birchwood)
- 4 Cables: 1 cable each in length of 60cm (24") & 100cm (40") + 2 cables in length of 80cm (32") (Nylon)
- Accessories: 8 end caps, 4 cable keys, 1 Set of Cable Connectors (Stainless Steel)
- Black jacquard fabric case with clear window
- Orders Under $150 are subject to a flat delivery fee of $9.95 with an estimated delivery time: 1 to 6 working days.
All international orders will be quoted for delivery charges on an individual basis before your order is shipped. Estimated delivery time: 3 to 10 working days. Changes to shipping prices. Sometimes there will be discrepancies on the quoted shipping costs. This may happen if the item or items are documents and can be sent within Australia using the standard delivery service
Bulky items (such as tapestry floor frames and framed pieces) will still be quoted on an individual basis via email. Please contact us
if you have any questions. If the price varies from the quoted price on the website, we will be in touch by email. If you would like a firm quote, please advise in the order notes.
Returns can only be processed when accompanied by the store docket/receipt. In the case of defective items, we will be happy to replace it or refund the purchase price. We do not refund if you simply change your mind, purchase the wrong item, or purchase too many items (please see the Office of Fair Trading website)