Basix needles are made from lightweight but strong birch wood. The handsome natural birch colour makes them as easy on the eye as they are on the hand. These needles are perfect for all knitters, from beginner to experienced and are available in both straight and circular.
Note for Beginners- Circular needles can be used for both knitting flat and in the round. We often recommend the circular options as they can be easier to use and are more practical to store and use.
- Has the lightness of birch and the strength of natural wood
- Needle tips made of birch wood
- Ideal for today's chunky yarns - easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Provides hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue
- Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand
- Orders Under $150 are subject to a flat delivery fee of $9.95 with an estimated delivery time: 1 to 6 working days.
All international orders will be quoted for delivery charges on an individual basis before your order is shipped. Estimated delivery time: 3 to 10 working days. Changes to shipping prices. Sometimes there will be discrepancies on the quoted shipping costs. This may happen if the item or items are documents and can be sent within Australia using the standard delivery service
Bulky items (such as tapestry floor frames and framed pieces) will still be quoted on an individual basis via email. Please contact us
if you have any questions. If the price varies from the quoted price on the website, we will be in touch by email. If you would like a firm quote, please advise in the order notes.
Returns can only be processed when accompanied by the store docket/receipt. In the case of defective items, we will be happy to replace it or refund the purchase price. We do not refund if you simply change your mind, purchase the wrong item, or purchase too many items (please see the Office of Fair Trading website)