Are you a passionate and creative Graphic Designer and Content Creator, who is looking for an exciting challenging role with Morris and Sons. Are you passionate about Knitting, Crochet, sewing, patchwork or needlecraft.
Our aim is to be 'the home' of crafts. Providing the best ranges with good old fashion service.
The perfect person will be someone with strong communication skills. You will be working primarily with the CEO and Marketing manager to assist in the creation of marketing collateral. The heart of this role is content creation.
You will be responsible for defining requirements, visualising, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You will be shaping visual aspects of all communication including EDM’s, socials, websites, books, catalogues, product packaging and more.
Experience you will bring to this role will include:
- 1+ years of Graphic Design experience (print and digital)
- Must have a keen interest in handcrafts (knitting, sewing, needlepoint)
- Must be creative and have a passion for all things social media
- Exposure to Social Media Marketing Scheduling (Hootsuite) advantageous
- Be able to think outside the box, to capture audiences and encourage engagement on all platforms
- Exposure to ESP / EDM (email marketing) tools advantageous
- Meticulous spelling and grammar or willingness to embrace Grammarly
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with numerous stakeholders
Requirements of the role:
- Graphic Design for all marketing and communication channels; including social media platforms, website, sales materials, print and digital collateral
- Creating EDM’s – HTML or CSS not required
- Ability to schedule socials in Hootsuite
- Load homepage banners in Shopify (CMS)
- Schedule projects within budget constraints
- Post-production editing of images including retouching, colour correcting and resizing
This opportunity will provide you with the freedom of creativity, with all idea’s being heard. This is your opportunity to work within a close-knit environment and make your mark on a growing business specialising in handcrafts (knitting, sewing, needlcraft). This organisation is committed to providing you with an engaging opportunity and a work-life balanced environment with competitive remuneration.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you – apply now.
Send your CV and work to email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: commensurate with ability and experience