Do you love craft? Do you have a passion for the handmade? Do you have experience of teaching? If so, then this could be the exciting new opportunity for you.
Morris and Sons is a growing retail needlecraft, quilting and knitting brand with retail stores in NSW and VIC. We are looking for enthusiastic teachers to join our team to deliver classes at all levels. Along with teaching face to face with students this role includes creation of teaching materials including samples and handouts.
We are looking for a candidate with demonstrated skills and experience in:
- High level of craft knowledge in chosen technique(s).
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Ability to create class handouts
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Strong English skills – written and spoken