Sales Assistant duties will include: Serving customers in the store, on the phone and via email. Involving use of a computerised point of sale, performing Internet searches, answering phones and taking customer orders. Stock control and inventory (receiving stock from suppliers and stock-taking). General store maintenance including cleaning, tidying, and refreshing store displays.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Experience with needlecraft, knitting or crochet
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional, mature and highly motivated manner
- Attention to detail and ability to follow complex procedures
- A high level of self-motivation
- Natural ability to share your passion and skills to inspire customers both instore, online and across all our social media channels.