Needlepoint kit for rug.
Beth has always admired Morris' delicate watercolour at the William Morris Gallery. The soft blues and gentle shading are easily reproduced in Appleton wools. The central flower became a natural cushion and with the extension of the mobile swirling leaves and the addition of four smaller blooms the rug seemed a natural progression.
- Kit type: Cross stitch
- Designed by: Beth Russell
- Collection: African Marigold
- Count: 7.5 stitches per inch
- Dimensions: 106.5 x 155cm (41.9 x 61in)
- Categories: Rug
- Stitch: Cross
Included in this kit:
- Fabric/canvas: Zweigart Cream Rug Canvas 122 x 170cm (48 x 67in)
- Threads: Appleton crewel using 4 threads
- A printed chart is provided to help with the positioning of the colours.
- Orders Under $150 are subject to a flat delivery fee of $9.95 with an estimated delivery time: 1 to 6 working days.
All international orders will be quoted for delivery charges on an individual basis before your order is shipped. Estimated delivery time: 3 to 10 working days. Changes to shipping prices. Sometimes there will be discrepancies on the quoted shipping costs. This may happen if the item or items are documents and can be sent within Australia using the standard delivery service
Bulky items (such as tapestry floor frames and framed pieces) will still be quoted on an individual basis via email. Please contact us
if you have any questions. If the price varies from the quoted price on the website, we will be in touch by email. If you would like a firm quote, please advise in the order notes.
Returns can only be processed when accompanied by the store docket/receipt. In the case of defective items, we will be happy to replace it or refund the purchase price. We do not refund if you simply change your mind, purchase the wrong item, or purchase too many items (please see the Office of Fair Trading website)