With the changing world, our online sales and engagement is becoming more and more important.
We are currently seeking One Full-Time or Two Part-Time Social Media and Digital Marketing Coordinators to join our team. They will work closely with our stores and head office team to grow and develop our online presence through social media and other marketing activities . A track record in developing marketing campaigns and social media content would be beneficial, ideally alongside a love for the craft and products we sell.
Ideally we are looking for someone with the dedicated skills and experience below but all applicants will be considered. This role would be best suited to applicants who can visit one of our stores regularly but could also work remotely.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Collaborating with the team to develop and execute marketing plans and activities both in store and online, including coordinating with design team to develop appropriate patterns to complement campaigns.
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with business goals.
- Conceptualising creative ideas for our website and emails.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI and general reports.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Develop brand guidelines and ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
Salary dependant on experience and knowledge.
If you think you are the right person for us please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org