Home » Careers » Store Manager
Store Manager, Full Time
Do you love craft? Do you have a passion for the handmade? Do you have experience in Retail Management? If so, then this could be the exciting new career opportunity for you.
Morris and Sons is a growing retail needlecraft, quilting and knitting brand with retail stores in NSW and VIC. We are looking for a Store Manager to join and lead our team in our Sydney store. This is a long term position with many areas for development.
We are looking for a candidate with demonstrated skills and experience in:
- Retail Management.
- Creativity and Visual Merchandising.
- Knowledge of Quilting, Knitting and/or Needlecrafts.
- Willingness to learn.
- Time Management.
- Managing stock control and sales.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Strong English skills – written and spoken
- Occupational, Health & Safety.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for the position, then please complete the application form and email this with a cover letter detailing why you are perfect for this position and a resume addressed to Albert Morris at jobs or post to 50 York St, Sydney NSW 2000.